Rich of an exceptional heritage, Villeneuve-lès-Avignon offers an ideal living environment under the sun of Provence.
L'Orangerie appears to be out of time... A refined residence in which the elements of the past have been carefully preserved, revealing atypical spaces and a unique personality!
The facade, decorated with ashlar pilasters, is period and illustrates the French chic... Large French windows, using the codes of the "orangeries", typical greenhouses of the 19th century, dress the alcoves in a contemporary style without ever distorting the historical architecture. The frame, pierced by multiple openings, provides a perfect balance between light and shadow. Like a refuge for nature in the heart of the city, with its landscaped garden planted with Mediterranean species, the Orangery suspends time and invites you to enjoy the mild climate in all seasons.
Traces of the past are omnipresent here... Stone, a noble material, brings character and a feeling of durability. In keeping with the existing building, the Orangerie apartments offer top-of-the-range services and are in keeping with a century-old history. In a contemporary style, the renovation signed by the ARCADIA architectural firm enhances the facades with large wood or steel joinery whose copper tone perfectly matches the minerality of the old stones. The generous workshop-type openings maintain a strong relationship with the exterior. Particular attention is paid to the reuse of heritage elements or their restoration. Inside, the spaces are atypical, luminous, infusing creativity and well-being. Well-proportioned volumes, the use of contemporary quality materials and high quality finishes reveal exceptional homes down to the smallest detail. The high levels of energy performance are ensured by reinforced sound and thermal insulation. All the modern comforts are delicately inserted in the apartments, while the charm of the old brings its extra soul...
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE MALRAUX LAW
- Tax reduction of 30% of the amount of work carried out.
- Global multi-year ceiling of 400 000 € of works over 4 years.
- Important tax reduction that can generate up to 120 000 € of tax reduction over 1 to 4 years.
- Any excess tax reduction can be carried over to the next 3 years.
- Immediate tax impact, excluding the ceiling on tax niches.
- Investment in heritage buildings in the heart of the city.
THE COMMITMENTS OF THE MALRAUX LAW
- Complete restoration of the building by an architect under the aegis of the Architectes des Bâtiments de France who guarantee compliance with the Plan de Sauvegarde et de Mise en Valeur.
- Rental within 12 months after delivery of the property.
- Bare rental of the property for 9 years as the main residence of a tenant other than a member of the tax household, an ascendant or descendant, without any limitation on the resources of the tenants or the rents charged.
VIR LAW - SALE OF BUILDINGS FOR RENOVATION
- Inspired by the VEFA, the VIR law is a public policy measure designed to protect the property buyer.
- The project owner undertakes to carry out the work provided for in the sales contract, and payment is made as the work progresses.
- The VIR law offers a preferential tax advantage to determine the real estate capital gain when the property is resold.
The VIR Law: a 100% secure investment
- Guarantee on the description of the property purchased and the work to be done.
- Extrinsic financial guarantee of completion of the work.
- Guarantee of perfect completion.
No information available
No information available